Sunday, April 3, 2016

Wildlife Pictures


A blue jay in the woods...



This Spring we've had a mother fox with 9 pups (at least that's what I counted once) near our woods behind the barn. Since they are wild animals, I took these close up pictures with the zoom on my Canon camera... I was standing a good distance away from the den. The picture above is from a couple weeks ago. Oh, the babies are so cute!



The mama sitting in the field, watching all that's going on around her...



From earlier this week... Don't the nursing pups look like furry little bunnies?



One of the fox pups sitting on the top of their den... They had been scurrying around, jumping and pouncing on one another. I think this one was getting a little sleepy.



A little pup sitting quietly, at least for a moment or two... 

I've been singing this song along with my guitar all month - What A Friend We Have In Jesus. I love that one. It's message reminds us to take all our troubles to the Lord in prayer. It's message never grows old for me. God wants us to keep praying to Him, and seek His strength and help every moment of the day. Sometimes I pray, Lord please help me to pray more! I know He hears me and will help me.


Philippians 4:6-7,13 Be anxious for nothing, but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus...I can do all things through Christ which strenghteneth me.

I hope you have been having a great week! Thanks for stopping by today. God bless, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment